The Market Manuscript 5 Media Round-Up – Part 1
Friday May 6, 2016
By Ben Myers, Senior Vice President, Market Research and Analytics
In March, Fortress released the Spring 2016 Market Manuscript housing report (MM5), the fifth edition of our bi-annual evaluation of residential markets in Canada. The report has been downloaded over 1800 times from users in 23 countries across the globe.
Over 100 documents were sourced for MM5 and the most talked about subjects in housing were addressed. Several of the topics piqued the interest of the media and the real estate industry. Take a look at some of the coverage below:
- When it comes to housing, what are Millennials thinking? See this Calgary Sun article.
- Are low interest rates and household debt a problem for Canadians? See this Renx.ca article.
- Is shallow analysis and inadequate data impeding our ability to understand the housing market in Canada? See this Condo.ca article.
- There are plenty of places to get analysis on Canada’s housing market, which ones do you trust? See Realtytimes.com article.
- How do demographics play into the future health of the Canadian market? Listen to this podcast with Andrew la Fleur.